Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson <tn...@marcello.no> on 2004/06/02 09:51:32 UTC

Determining the current coccon\http request using current session id?

Restating an earlier question more generally:

I need to instantiate a java class. This class contains a reference to
the session that instantiated it. When methods in this class are called,
they should be able to reference the current http request \ or cocoon
flowscript function (for various reasons).

Is there a way to determine current httprequest or cocoon function,
based only on a reference to the current session?

(Regarding the orginal question: For some reasons we need to maintain
and access the language "dictionaries" for our project in a database,
not an xml dictionary as with i18n. So yes, my question still stands.. :)

-thomas