Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Bondi: Runar Oli Bjarnason" <ro...@bi.bondi.is> on 2000/10/05 16:47:05 UTC

Tomcat doesn't find classes

Hello.

When I set up a webapp under Tomcat, it doesn't seem to find any classes or
.properties files under [nameOfApp]/WEB-INF/classes. It also does not find
jar files under [nameOfApp]/WEB-INF/lib. If I put them under
[Tomcat_Home]/classes and [Tomcat_Home]/lib, it finds them no problem and
everything works fine. However, this creates class-name conflicts and it's
a huge mess. How can I make Tomcat look for classes in the WEB-INF
directories for each webapp?

Best regards,

Runar