Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Tomasini <be...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/27 04:57:25 UTC

T5: Equivalent of ListenerInvokerFilter?

All,

In Tap4, I used a ListenerInvokerFilter to wrap a Spring transaction around
my listeners.  It was a very handy way to do transaction demarcation.  Is
there a way to inject similar logic around a ComponentEvent?

Ben

Re: T5: Equivalent of ListenerInvokerFilter?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I was never happy with that solution, since there are so many other
listener method invocations (in T4) that should not be wrapped with a
transaction.  The technique in tapestry-hibernate shows one approach
to wrapping an entire request, which I think is more appropriate.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.