Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Nuno Faria <na...@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt> on 2002/03/21 23:46:17 UTC

Class Diagram...

Hi again,

I would to know if it's possible to anyone of you to send me the diagram of classes used by batik with the all hierarchy...
i'll apreciate it very much if you send me that soon as possible because i'm in the beggining of a java application to visualize SVG's and i'm a "little lost" in the code of batik...
Thanks in the advance

Nuno André Faria
Departamento de Informática,
Universidade do Minho

Re: Class Diagram...

Posted by Peter Becker <pe...@peterbecker.de>.
Nuno Faria wrote:

> Hi again,
>

> I would to know if it's possible to anyone of you to send me the
> diagram of classes used by batik with the all hierarchy...
>
> i'll apreciate it very much if you send me that soon as
> possible because i'm in the beggining of a java application to
> visualize SVG's and i'm a "little lost" in the code of batik...

Hello Nuno,

actually I don't know if Batik offers UML diagrams, but typically I use
Doxygen for reading foreign code. Doxygen picks up the Javadoc, creates
some hierarchy and collobaration diagrams (not UML, but who cares) and
even crosslinks the code with the documentation. And it's open source. I
don't have the URL at the moment (I am writing this offline), but Google
should give it as first hit. It might even be http:://www.doxygen.org

HTH,
   Peter

PS: since you work at a university: there were free, site-wide versions
available of Together for academic use (including students' private
machines). Ask the sales-team of http://www.togethersoft.com if you are
interested.