Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2006/04/03 11:38:03 UTC

[VOTE] HttpComponents HttpCore Release 4.0-ALPHA1

Vote:  Release HttpComponents HttpCore 4.0-ALPHA1

[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

The vote will close on Thu, Apr 6th 20:00GMT

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents HttpCore Release 4.0-ALPHA1

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
+0.

On 4/3/06, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Vote:  Release HttpComponents HttpCore 4.0-ALPHA1
>
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
> [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).
>
> The vote will close on Thu, Apr 6th 20:00GMT

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid
of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents HttpCore Release 4.0-ALPHA1

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.
+1

Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> Vote:  Release HttpComponents HttpCore 4.0-ALPHA1
>
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
> [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).
>
> The vote will close on Thu, Apr 6th 20:00GMT

[web]  http://www.odi.ch/
[blog] http://www.odi.ch/weblog/
[pgp]  key 0x81CF3416

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents HttpCore Release 4.0-ALPHA1

Posted by Michael Becke <mb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Mike

Posted by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net>.