Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jonathan Kwadzo <Jo...@rona.ca> on 2003/05/21 17:13:20 UTC

Functions

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the regex function without success. The HTML returned by my request contains something like this :

<SELECT name="aName">
    <OPTION value="12345">12345</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="23456">23456</OPTION>

    <OPTION value="34567">34567</OPTION>
<SELECT>

I want to randonly retrieve one of the option values in the following request. How do I write the regex fonction? Where, in the test plan do I put the function? Actually I'm writting it as the value of one of the parameters of the following request. Is that the propoer way to do it?...

Thanks

Jonathan Kwadzo
Rona Inc. - Dév. Technique / Technical Dev.
220, Chemin du Tremblay
Boucherville (Québec) J4B 8H7
Tel : 514 599 5900 ext. 5360