Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniele Dellafiore <il...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/14 12:34:12 UTC

Visiting children and adding updatingBehavior

Hi. I'm using this code

http://pastebin.com/xezKCjPS

to add a specific behavior to all the FormComponent that are contained in
the WebMarkupContainer container.
It seems to me that it does not really add to all the formComponent for two
reason: I never see the system out in the onUpdate method and also it seems
to me that not all the formComponent that I have are added as for the
second system out.

Maybe I am making the visit wrong...

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://danieledellafiore.net

Re: Visiting children and adding updatingBehavior

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
where are you calling that code from?

-igor