Posted to user@struts.apache.org by th...@cnav.fr on 2008/03/11 09:49:05 UTC

RE [OT] Re: subfolder in JSP directory

I have a colleague that succeed using struts modules but I'm not, do you
use struts modules too ?
Else have you done something particular in struts-config.xml file ?

Thanks for your advices.

Thomas Perelle.
thomas.perelle@cnav.fr
Tél : 02 47 88 82 63
CNAV DSINDS
15 Avenue Jouhanneau
37078 Tours Cédex 02

Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>
10/03/2008 17:04
Veuillez répondre à
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Objet

--- thomas.perelle@cnav.fr wrote:
> public_html / jsp / jsp_file.jsp
>
> and I want :
>
> public_html / jsp / a_folder / jsp_file.jsp
>
> But I'm not able to set the forward int the struts-config.xml file, I
> always get a 404 error, so the JSP file could not be found.
> I have tried with the context-relative option but I get the same error.
>
> Has anyone success creating subfolder in the JSP directory ?

Yes; that shouldn't matter.

Dave

Re: RE [OT] Re: subfolder in JSP directory

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
You don't need to introduce modules to do this. Just create the
sub-directory and move the JSP there, then update the reference to the
JSP in your action mapping in struts-config.xml. It should be straight
forward.

If you still can't get it going, post more details -- the configuration
you're using, the URL you're accessing, any errors you're receiving (or
other relevant logging output), etc.

L.