Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Stephen Agyepong <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/07 14:26:00 UTC

Re: Help in Configuring Bullet Loan in Mifos

Hi,

I am trying to setup a New Head Office on my local machine (Windows 10) but
have issues.
For example, the "Repayment Scheduleing Type" of the "Create Holiday"
feature's dropdown list is empty.
How does it get populated?
I am following this link:
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/67895348/Initial+System+Set+Up?preview

What am I missing?

Thanks

Stephen

Posted by Stephen Agyepong <st...@gmail.com>.
Ed,

I am running
mifosplatform-17.07.01.release
fineract 1.0.0

Thanks

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Re: [Mifos-developer] Help in Configuring Bullet Loan in Mifos

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Thank you Stephen.

Some others are also facing the same issues and posted here in one of our
channels:

http://mifos.cloud.answerhub.com/questions/2383/i-can-not-add-currency.html?childToView=2420#answer-2420

I gave your explanation there.

Regards
Santosh

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Stephen Agyepong <

Posted by Stephen Agyepong <st...@gmail.com>.
Santosh,

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.

Posted by Stephen Agyepong <st...@gmail.com>.