Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Dave Wang <ds...@cloudera.com> on 2012/03/15 06:29:49 UTC

Does it make sense to bump the allowable number of findbugs in test-patch.properties?

I notice that the findbugs part of test-patch.sh runs always fails with 161
extra errors.  Are there plans to fix it?  (I can help with some of those
if necessary)  If not, should we bump the allowable number of findbugs in
test-patch.properties so that test-patch.sh does not fail spuriously?

- Dave

Re: Does it make sense to bump the allowable number of findbugs in test-patch.properties?

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Dave,

+1.  file a jira to bump and submit a patch so we can commit?  If you want
to start fixing them that would be much appreciated!

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera