Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Eric Yung <er...@jspectrum.com> on 2003/05/14 11:58:26 UTC

HTML EL Tags - hidden

Hi,

I am using the <hidden> tag in the HTML EL taglibs in my JSP page. Since
I have to change the tag's value for different form actions, I have to
use javascript to manipulate the <hidden> tag's value before submission
using the 'id' attribute. I found that the 'sytleId' attribute is
missing from EL taglib (both in the tld & in the code), however it
exists in the RT taglib. I know that some of the attributes is useless
for the <hidden> tag - such as style, title, etc. But I think the
styleId attribute is important to the javascript writer. What do you think?

Should I fill an bug report?

Regards,
Eric