Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Guthrie, John" <JG...@air.org> on 2002/04/25 21:03:24 UTC

Specifying ResourceBundle in property file

Probably rude of me to ask, but since this was last addressed 9 months ago,
I thought I'd ask for an update, please.

> Subject:  Re: Associating ResourceBundles with Categories
> From:     Ceki =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=FClc=FC?= <cg...@qos.ch>
> Date:     2001-07-16 21:24:35
> [Download message RAW]
>

> Not yet. Ceki
>
> At 16:42 16.07.2001 -0400, you wrote:
> >Is there a way to configure a Category to use a ResourceBundle for the
> >l7dlog methods using a properties file or an XML file?
> >
> >Mark Russell
> >PNC
> >412-768-9603

john guthrie
jguthrie@air.org

Re: Specifying ResourceBundle in property file

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
At 15:03 25.04.2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Probably rude of me to ask, but since this was last addressed 9 months ago,
>I thought I'd ask for an update, please.

This will be possible in log4j 1.3. If it isn't you'll be able to define a
rule that
does exactly what you want.

--
Ceki