Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Marc Fle <fl...@rhrk.uni-kl.de> on 2006/07/14 15:00:03 UTC

UDDI messages

Hello everyone,

I want to know in which order the messages to the UDDI must be put to find a
Web Service.

I mean the first one is the find_business message
As a result I get business_key.
The business_key is the input for a find_service message.
I get a service_key.
The service_key is the input for a getService_Details message.
I get the business service document of a particular service.
Now I can call this Web Service using the URL in the accesspoint element.

The only thing that is missing perhaps is the find_tModel message, which is
needed to find
the interface description of a service.

I need the find_tModel message to get tModel_keys. I know that the the
find_business
message has the following look:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <find_business maxRows="100" generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
      <findQualifiers>
        <findQualifier>***</findQualifier>
      </findQualifiers>
      <name>***</name>
      <discoveryURLs>
        <discoveryURL>***</discoveryURL>
      </discoveryURLs>
      <identifierBag>
        <keyedReference tModelKey="***" keyName="***" keyValue="***" />
      </identifierBag>
      <categoryBag>
        <keyedReference tModelKey="***" keyName="***" keyValue="***" />
      </categoryBag>
      <tModelBag>
        <tModelKey>***</tModelKey>
      </tModelBag>
    </find_business>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

My question now is: What is the meaning of the tModelBag because I mean that
the
identifierBag element already has the function of tModelBag. I also  mean
that the indentifier
has to contain a tModel key which I get with find_tModel. But what are the
values of keyName
and keyValue of the identifierBag element ? A last question is why I need an
IdentifierBag
Element in a find_tModel message? Or is it possiblible to leave out the
identifierBag element
in both provided messages? The look of a find_tModel message is the
following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <find_tModel generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
      <findQualifiers>
        <findQualifier>***</findQualifier>
      </findQualifiers>
      <name>***</name>
      <identifierBag>
        <keyedReference tModelKey="***" keyName="***" keyValue="***" />
      </identifierBag>
      <categoryBag>
        <keyedReference tModelKey="***" keyName="***" keyValue="***" />
      </categoryBag>
    </find_tModel>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Please answer my questions and correct me if anything I wrote is wrong.

Thank you for help.

Marc Fleming