Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/01/10 04:13:21 UTC

Nightly soap build

Folks,
  I've placed a nightly (aka unofficial) build of the soap.jar file
out on the Apache web site:  http://xml.apache.org/dist/soap/
called soap-nightly.jar
This might help relieve some of the pressure to put out a
v2.1 ASAP so we can focus on getting it right.
-Dug

Re: Nightly soap build

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
+1 and thank you,