Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2008/05/26 20:20:54 UTC

[Trinidad] missing sources from 1.08 distrib ?

Hi, just upgraded from 1.07 to 1.08. The source jar
trinidad-1.0.8-src-all.zip appear to miss quite a number of files.
I was looking for org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXTable, but
that folder contains a reduced number of entries as compared to the jar.

-- Renzo

Re: [Trinidad] missing sources from 1.08 distrib ?

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Hey Guys,

Ok, I did the research on this.  First issue was with the src
distribution archive.  This archive was correct in the 1.0.8
distribution.  The src archives are the same as what you see in the svn
repository.  Many of the component files are generated, and therefore
don't show up in the src archive.  I think you should look at the
sources in "dist" archive if you want to see the generated files as well.

As for the dist, the tar.gz does work, it's just the zip version that
got corrupted.  I've regenerated the zips and can either deploy those
or, if people feel real strongly, I can take the tar.gz file and make a
zip out of it.  I don't care either way, but I did a comparison of the
newly generated zip directory compared to the old tar.gz directory and
with the exception of the dates, they look the same.  Let me know if you
have a preference.

If you want to see the newly generated archives, you can check them out
on my share -
http://people.apache.org/~sobryan/trinidad/1.0.8/

Scott

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.