Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2014/08/05 03:00:55 UTC

Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Aug 2014

Hi all

The August report is due on August 13.
As usual, please send me the short description of (JIRA or other) issues
you have resolved from May to August in one or two lines per issue.

I will then compile your texts into a formal board report.

Thanks and kind regards
Hasan

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Hasan,

I sorry that I didn't reply earlier.

The main effort from my side was on the release as well as the new sling
based launchers.

The next big thing is to streamline our release process to make sure
releases are no longer so painful an that we can release much more often.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.
Hi all,