Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net> on 2022/10/03 21:49:00 UTC

How do I check for a jpeg attachment?

I'm getting a bunch of spams from fake gmail accounts that consist of one
short line of text and a 2 MB jpg file.
The subject and body text are pretty much random beyond that.

How do I check for the following?

--000000000000e345f305ea2680cd

I want to match on /^Content-Type: image\/jpeg;/ but I can't figure out how
to do that. rawbody doesn't seem to work.

Thanks

Re: How do I check for a jpeg attachment?

Posted by David B Funk <db...@engineering.uiowa.edu>.
On Mon, 3 Oct 2022, Loren Wilton wrote:

> I'm getting a bunch of spams from fake gmail accounts that consist of one
> short line of text and a 2 MB jpg file.
> The subject and body text are pretty much random beyond that.
>
> How do I check for the following?
>
> --000000000000e345f305ea2680cd
>
> I want to match on /^Content-Type: image\/jpeg;/ but I can't figure out how
> to do that. rawbody doesn't seem to work.

Use the specific 'mimeheader' rule type:

mimeheader L_IMAGE3e    Content-Type =~ m!image/jpe?g;!i
describe L_IMAGE3e      Has JPG image attachment
score L_IMAGE3e         0.2

--
Dave Funk                               University of Iowa
<dbfunk (at) engineering.uiowa.edu>     College of Engineering