Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/04/07 19:34:10 UTC

jUDDI Web Site

Yes it is thanks Andy ... I moved what we had for a User's Guide from
the SourceForge site and also added some news items (I think that was
it).

I'm still having trouble building the site with Forrest (or I was) so I
never actually saw what it would look like formatted.  I'll take a look
at the instructions you published this afternoon and try again ... It
may have had something to do with going back and forth between the
Apache WS site and the Incubator (but most likely had something to do
with user error on my part).

Something we need to decide before we make our first Apache release is
what goes into jUDDI's doc directory for the release.  I've noticed that
it's common to include a copy of the web site as well as JavaDoc and in
our case the DDL for the database's we support.

Steve