Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ravi Kant Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/21 15:04:08 UTC

Guidance for Contribution in Apache foundation

Hi,

Please guide me to contribute for Apache foundation.

--
*Thanks & Warm Regards,*
Ravi Kant Sharma

RE: Guidance for Contribution in Apache foundation

Posted by Ross Gardler <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
Start on our newcomers page. It should answer most of your general questions. See http://community.apache.org/newcomers/

If you have specific questions about the foundation this is the place to ask. If you find a project your are interested in after reading the above pages then you can ask your questions within that community (guidance in the above pages)