Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2001/10/23 15:02:20 UTC

excalibur scratchpad: cache support

Hi Eung-ju, devs,
I did a closer look to the cache package in
excalibur scratchpad.

It looks really interesting to me, and I want
to ask why are this classes still in the scratch-
pad? Are there problems in the design,implementation?

Greets
Gerhard

Re: excalibur scratchpad: cache support

Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@isoft.co.kr>.
Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>.
> >>Eung-ju it would be interesting, what are you doing
> >>actually on the API. Maybe I can give some ideas from
> >>the store development in cocoon2. I had to made many
> >>thoughts about that.
>
> >I think API is stable in my use. but it is not verified for other
usages.(
> >like cache store in file, validator that use excalibur.Monitor )
> >I'm very busy for a living work at this time. I have no time to test and
> >improve it. :-|
>
> Did you made some thoughts about that cache store in file?

I have no idea about cache store in file in this time. And I have no needs.
But cache package is not a my private package :-). I think it must support
various cache store.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: excalibur scratchpad: cache support