Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/20 13:49:59 UTC

Todo list for 2.1.0

Hi all,

The outstanding issues for the next release seems to be documentation
of Bindable, ResourceService and the Deploy ant task.

Anything else outstanding?

Should we push out 2.1.0 final or RC2 first?

kind regards

bob

Re: Todo list for 2.1.0

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think the code base pretty good for a 2.1.0 final release. I don't
see the ResourceService causing any issues, but I need to finish last
agreed changes.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Todo list for 2.1.0

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
On 7/23/09, Adrian A. <a....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anything else outstanding?
> Click seems to be missing from this page:
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/web/will-it-play-in-app-engine
> even if it has now express support for GAE/J :(.

Agreed, but first we need to have an entry (on the wiki?) describing
how to setup a GAE project. Also we'll need 2.1.0 out the door,
otherwise there is no downloadable distribution. If someone does not
beat me to it I'll get around to this eventually.

bob

Re: Todo list for 2.1.0

Posted by "Adrian A." <a....@gmail.com>.
> Anything else outstanding?
Click seems to be missing from this page:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/web/will-it-play-in-app-engine
even if it has now express support for GAE/J :(.

Adrian.

Re: Todo list for 2.1.0

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes it could be, also org.apache.click.extras.builder could be a good
package name. The thing that worries me about util, is that people may
not find it, and it can become a bit of a dumping ground for odds and
ends.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Todo list for 2.1.0

Posted by "Adrian A." <a....@gmail.com>.