Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by bhavik shah <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/22 19:39:17 UTC

tomcat stops and give the error......

hi i have tomcat 4.1 sometimes it stops and give the error belo

20:08:51,549 ERROR [Resource Housekeeper]
com.documentum.fc.client.DfSessionManager$DfSessionManagerDisposableResource-
DFC_BOF_SESSION_LEAK| Unreleased session found in finalize
"docbase=phred_prd, refCounter=3, transFlag=false Session =
com.documentum.fc.client.DfSession@17a64f2".

20:08:51,640 ERROR [Resource Housekeeper]
com.documentum.fc.client.DfSessionManager$DfSessionManagerDisposableResource-
DFC_BOF_SESSION_LEAK| Unreleased session found in finalize
"docbase=phred_prd, refCounter=2, transFlag=false Session =
com.documentum.fc.client.DfSession@7958ef".

Stopping service Tomcat-Standalone

any body has any idea?

thanks

Re: tomcat stops and give the error......

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
bhavik shah wrote:
> 20:08:51,549 ERROR [Resource Housekeeper]
> com.documentum.fc.client.DfSessionManager$DfSessionManagerDisposableResource-
> any body has any idea?

This looks like a documentum problem. I suggest you follow this up
with documentum support.

Mark