Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/11/19 20:16:34 UTC

[Tapestry Wiki] Update of "PoweredByTapestry" by Alexey Pomogaev

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredByTapestry" page has been changed by Alexey Pomogaev.
The comment on this change is: digital art gallery.
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/PoweredByTapestry?action=diff&rev1=81&rev2=82

  This page is an attempt to answer those questions; Tapestry users are encouraged to update this page. List the details about your project ... and hopefully dive a little deeper on the SuccessStories page.

  It is recommended to add new sites to the top of the list then they are easy to find!
+
+ = Digital Art Gallery =
+ http://digital-art-gallery.com
+
+ The website contains pictures and photos of professional digital artists. I scan homepages of digital artists all over the world for interesting artworks and publish the best ones on the site. Also, I developed web applications with HTML5 features support – Slideshow Player and Desktop Wallpaper Tool that I think could be useful to you. It is build upon Tapestry 5, Hibernate and PostgreSQL.
+
+ I also developed many other projects with Tapestry 5 that you can find on my homepage http://foror.ru

  = Wooki =
  http://wookicentral.com