Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Diego Valle Rosado <di...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 23:56:32 UTC

Introduction myself

Hello

My name is Diego Valle. At the moment, I study the career IT at the
university of tecnology of the Riviera Maya, in Quintana Roo, Mexico.

I'd like to join the Apache organization because I want to learn about
Apache openoffice and their products. I think that involved I will learn
how to get started programming OpenOffice and also would be a great way to
do a contribution to openoffice .

Thank you.

Re: Introduction myself

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Diego Valle,

Welcome to the community, I share the link to read the building guide Aoo.
wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO also, now calling
for volunteers in QA, I share the link:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201301.mbox/%3CCALcesKCCfea53w6tOFVjf2oM4Fw4nude1C%3D%3D-5EXxkrnZkOgtg%40mail.gmail.com%3E