Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/09 16:32:03 UTC

How to tell where my test is getting stuck?

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed JMeter on Windows XP.  I am trying to run a
test with two threads but something is happening to where one thread is
never returning -- i.e. the thread is always running.  See upper right "1/2"
graphic here

http://screencast.com/t/voSHuPS4WPs

How can I tell where the thread is getting stuck?  Thanks, - Dave

Re: How to tell where my test is getting stuck?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Run/Clear All or ^E

Posted by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com>.