Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by simon maskell <si...@stannah.co.uk> on 2012/03/09 10:34:46 UTC

HR Sickness record

We would like to be able to create a back to work form from a sickness leave,
a manager would fill this in and it would consist of several questions(e.g.
why was you off sick) I was planning to use the EmpLeave entity for
capturing the sickness leave, can I use  standard ofbiz for the back to work
form if so what would I use or would we need to create something new?

Re: HR Sickness record

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Although 'leave'  is not mentioned in the Data resource book it could
sure be used by adding a new leave type and use it for sick days too....

Regards
Hans