Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2020/08/03 11:23:20 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) 0.5.0-incubating RC0

Hi all,

Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache TubeMQ (Incubating)
0.5.0-incubating RC0 release,
I am happy to announce the release voting has passed with 3 +1 binding and
1 +1 non-binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes.

Binding votes are from IPMC
   - Justin Mclean
   - Kevin Ratnasekera
   - Luciano Resende

Non-binding vote is from:
   - Ming Wen

The voting thread is:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9488c94f2eb255b0859cc4bf16f6bbc73a65c9ccb67bf58e8d85e4c3%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Thanks very much for all our mentors helping us with the release procedure,
and all IPMC, and the people who helped our project, helped us to review
and vote for Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) release. I will be working on
publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks
On behalf of Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) community