Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nicolas Labrot <ni...@4dconcept.fr> on 2009/02/01 10:07:44 UTC

Image Resource not loading

Hello,

I'm glad to write my first message on the wicket ML. :)

I have a problem with resource loading.

I have create a GridView which display 12 images :

GridView<Media> gridView = new GridView<Media>("rows", dataProvider)

The populateItem :

Image randomImage = new NonCachinImage("randomImage");
randomImage.setImageResource(new
DynamicSilkImageResource((org.silk.modele.Image)imageModele));
item.add(randomImage);

And finaly the DynamicSilkImageResource which extend WebResource :

public IResourceStream getResourceStream() {
	return new
FileResourceStream(storageService.getThumbnailFile(media.getStorage()));
}

Here is my issue.

At loading in my browser only 9 of my 12 images are displayed, the 3 last
have the broken link. After around 25s the 3 last images were displayed.

Is there a misconfiguration, a bug in my code ?

Could someone help me ?

Thanks!

Nicolas

Re: Image Resource not loading

Posted by Nicolas Labrot <ni...@4dconcept.fr>.
After some debug, it seems my firefox is bugging.

It's work perfectly on chrome, IE, opera and not with firefox. It works on
firefox when httpfox (a http header tracer) is running...