Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 10:25:56 UTC

Maven Community news @ blog.octo.com

Hi everybody,

  FYI, I publish each month in French a list of news about the maven
community : http://blog.octo.com/
  If you are not speaking french you can however easily understand the list
of releases.

  If I forgot something, do not hesitate to tell me.

Best Regards

Arnaud

Re: Maven Community news @ blog.octo.com

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 5/2/07, Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're busy configuring the projects to deploy the site in a separate
> space per version. Not sure how far we are, Wendy might answer that.

It was temporarily pre-empted by work and school, I should get back to
it next week.

The plugin docs on the main site will be for the latest official
release.  The docs should already clearly identify what version a
feature first appeared in, and any differences between versions.  If
you find that is not true, please open an issue.  In cases where there
were major changes, we may link to the docs for a prior version.

--
Wendy

RE: Maven Community news @ blog.octo.com

Posted by Philippe Kernevez <pk...@octo.com>.
I know another one, more simple for beginner: clover plugin
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-clover-plugin
Surprising, both projects have the same author: Vincent ;-)

Posted by Henri Tremblay <he...@gmail.com>.
I'm starting a trend... Mailing to the complete mailing list... I did
this twice in two weeks... Good thing I'm going in holidays. Sorry for
the french spam. :-)

And thanks for the answers. :-)
-
Henri

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

> [...]

> space per version. Not sure how far we are, Wendy might answer that.

I just see, that Wendy replied.

> > 5- Aussi, avoir des archetypes de projects: webapp, ejb, applet (en
> > particulier applet m'intrigue)
>
> Archetype is completely re-written at the moment. As soon as it's done
> I'm pretty sure that we will have many archetypes available. Not sure
> I understand what applet means in this context.

The problem with the applet must be to correctly setup the assembly (and
certainly some others stuffs) to put all libraries in a given directory and
create the code for the html page.

> > 6- Connais-tu un exemple d'utilisation des phases de test d'intégration?
>
> Check the Cargo's plugin which shows how you can start/stop a
> container and run integration tests on them.

Yes, that's also, the only one I know actually...

Arnaud

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Howdy,

Posted by Henri Tremblay <he...@gmail.com>.