Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Helge Weissig <he...@grajagan.org> on 2006/06/09 16:36:09 UTC

Re: org.apache.turbine.util.security.DataBackendException: Failed to retrieve users

We have seen this problem since migrating the mysql driver to the
com.mysql version. In our case, changes to the application logic took
care of the problem. Specifically, we would need to call
setDateCreated() on the user object.

The problem may actually be in torque rather than turbine since the
default (not specified in the schema) is set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00'
for both the CREATED and the LAST_LOGIN columns in TURBINE_USER.

cheers,
h.