Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2006/07/24 22:46:49 UTC

TAPESTRY-1012

Hello,

I have no idea how to implement this in a "correct" way (I mean not
hacking the code).
Would someone please give me a hint how to start?

(I don't get where can I make the connection between the ResponseBuilder
and my custom Shell+Style components. First I thought that I should
create a IStyleProcessor just as there is an IScriptProcessor, but it
would require the modification of the service interfaces. Maybe this
Style component cannot be implemented with the current response builders?)

Thanks in advance:
Norbi