Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ilango dhandapani <il...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/22 16:25:45 UTC

stats and facet is not working as expected after upgrade 5.3 to 6.0

I upgraded my AD solr cloud environment from solr5.3 to 6.0 and everything
worked fine.
But when i did QA, after the upgrade stats and facet queries are not working
as expected.

when I run
q=APPL_TOKN_ID_s:testApplication2&facet.limit=100&facet.field=CTNT_FILE_PATH_NM_s&fl=CTNT_FILE_PATH_NM_s&start=0&facet.mincount=1&facet=true

am not getting any results in facet fields column. But it is a valid filed
and the same works fine in my AD. Not sure what mistake I did.

<lst name="facet_counts">
<lst name="facet_queries"/>
<lst name="facet_fields">
<lst name="CTNT_FILE_PATH_NM_s"/>