Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net> on 2003/10/02 13:58:33 UTC

[beer] Meet in London?

Dain and I are visiting London next week and were wondering if anyone
was interesting in getting together to hack/brainstorm, and probably
down a couple as well...

Thinking about the evening of Thursday the 9th, somewhere near Covent
Garden.

--
Jeremy

Geronimo Face2Face - Thurs eve - LONDON

Posted by Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>.
I thought I would push this a little harder...

We have a  meeting room (The Mansfield Suite) at the Marriott
Renaissance (252 High Holborn) available to us from 7:00pm onwards.

We thought it would be a useful opportunity to invite local list members
(or anyone interested who can make it) to come along and face2face with
other Geronimo enthusiasts, catch up on what is happening and drill
down, broadband into areas of mutual interest.

The format of the evening will depend on how many people show up. At
some stage during the evening we hope to retire to a nearby pub for
refreshments etc...

If you would like to come along, please drop me an email, offline, so
that I can keep a vague idea of how many we are expecting.

See you there,

Jules

--
 * Jules Gosnell