Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Chris Campbell <ca...@kontiki.com> on 2001/10/18 18:29:13 UTC

User create date

I'm using Turbine 2.x - When I create a user, the CreateDate is not
populated in the database.

I create users like the following

try
{
User user = TurbineSecurity.getAnonymousUser();
user.setUserName(username);
user.setCreateDate(new java.util.Date());
TurbineSecurity.addUser(user, password);
}

Further when I get user with

 user = TurbineSecurity.getAuthenticatedUser( username, password );

the user create date is the current time, always. TurbineUser is
constructed with createdate date set to now... Am I doing something
wrong??? Do I have to update and retrieve the dates in the turbine_user
table manually?

I have extended TurbineUser and set the new class to

services.SecurityService.user.class=com.blah.myuserclass

but have not modified the turbine_user schema...

Any insights would be much appreciated.

Chris