Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/01/07 17:50:24 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Trivial Update of "RosieMulli" by RosieMulli

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "RosieMulli" page has been changed by RosieMulli:
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/RosieMulli

New page:
There is nothing to tell about myself really.<<BR>><<BR>>Finally a member of apache.org.<<BR>>I just hope Im useful in some way here.<<BR>><<BR>>Also visit my blog: [[http://haribhakt.com|lord krishna history, krishna blessings for all, lord krishna historical proof, become hindu]]