Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alexandros Karypidis <ak...@yahoo.gr> on 2009/10/21 08:14:58 UTC

WS-RM and NON-anonymous clients

Hi,

What is the CXF API/configuration that allows me to set the EPR value
for ReplyTo/FaultTo in WS-RM?

My problem is that the client always connects to the web service
provider using an "anonymous" endpoint reference. I would like to change
that so that the client's EPR is specific and persistent (there will
always be one client instance running, on a specific host).

The header exhanged is shown below, with the anonymous address highlighted:

   <soap:Header>
      <Action .../>
      <MessageID .../>
      <To ../>
      <ReplyTo xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">
NEED TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS BELOW

<Address>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/role/anonymous</Address>
      </ReplyTo>
   </soap:Header>

Thanks for your help.

Re: WS-RM and NON-anonymous clients

Posted by Alexandros Karypidis <ak...@yahoo.gr>.
My thoughts got a little garbled while writing so let me rephrase that:

If using JBoss with CXF integrated, you need to put the jetty /
jetty-util jars in the deployers/jbossws.deployer directory otherwise
you will get a ClassNotFound exception while CXF tries to initialize the
client endpoint; currently it is not possible to have that endpoint
published by JBoss.

Posted by Alexandros Karypidis <ak...@yahoo.gr>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: WS-RM and NON-anonymous clients

Posted by Alexandros Karypidis <ak...@yahoo.gr>.
BTW, I forgot to mention that I've tried the following without success
(my address gets ignored):

        org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Client client =
            org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.getClient(am);
        client.getEndpoint().getEndpointInfo().setAddress(
                "http://localhost:1111/myAddress"); <== THIS DOES NOT WORK