Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/13 05:24:02 UTC

[BuildBot Registry] Could anyone of infras team please kindly help setup the CI for incubator-eagle?

Hi Builds Team,

I'm a contributor of incubator-eagle group, we met the needs to
ask Buildbot to build and test our website branch and have available for
display at ci.apache.org/projects/eagle/, could anyone kindly help guide me
what steps we should follow to make it, please?

A jira ticket for this task was filed on Api. 25th, and we're still eagerly
waiting for further instructions. The jira ticket is at:

It'll be highly appreciated if anyone can help us on it.

Best regards,
Michael

Re: [BuildBot Registry] Could anyone of infras team please kindly help setup the CI for incubator-eagle?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
From: http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins
Seems like they will need your apache committer id to give you access.

HTH,
-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
From: http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins