Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Hasan Al-Sheboul <hs...@cs.nmsu.edu> on 2001/11/29 16:44:12 UTC

Re: Newbie question

Philip,

    This error caused by the parser when it is unable to find the Class you've
created. If you are doing all of your stuff on the current working dir., then
set your CLASSPATH to include this (or any other directory you put your
compiled code).
I can't foregot what's happend with me with the same problem. For UNIX, do the
following: CLASSPATH=.:(~the other for classpath~).