Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/08 13:57:01 UTC

Jackrabbit 2.3.3 and 2.2.10 release plans

Hi,

To keep up with the idea of releasing an unstable version once every
two weeks, I'm going to cut the Jackrabbit 2.3.3 release from trunk
later today once JCR-3093 is in.

There's also a number of fixes already in or waiting to go into the
stable 2.2 branch, so I think it's time to cut also a 2.2.10 patch
release from there. I plan cut the release candidate on Monday next
week. Please use version 2.2.10 in Jira to tag any fixes that should
still be backported. Note that we're including a few low-risk
improvements (JCR-3085 and JCR-3098) in addition to pure bug fixes.
There's also a minor API change required to help fix a regression
(JCR-3128).

BR,

Jukka Zitting