Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jim <op...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/11 17:06:25 UTC

[T4.1.5] Direct listener called multiple times

Hello,

I have a @DirectLink associated with a pageListener() method on my
MainMenu page.  pageListener() returns PageB to be rendered.

I noticed that when I click on the link, pageListener() is called
twice.  I have the listener merely printing out the IRequestCycle
instance and returning PageB, and on a single page click I get the
following console output:

RequestCycle[rewinding=false serviceName=direct
serviceParameters=[Ljava.lang.Object;@5d725d72 loadedPages=[MainMenu]
attributes={} targetActionId=0 targetComponent=null]

RequestCycle[rewinding=false serviceName=direct
serviceParameters=[Ljava.lang.Object;@6fdc6fdc loadedPages=[MainMenu]
attributes={} targetActionId=0 targetComponent=null]

Any ideas?  The second console-output occurs about 6 seconds later, just
as PageB is rendered in the browser.
Jim