Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/15 21:02:00 UTC

Do we need a new charter vote (was Re: [VOTE] new project name)

Hi...

   Now we are going to change the project name, do we have make a new
[VOTE] for our charter on general@ ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Do we need a new charter vote (was Re: [VOTE] new project name)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
OK, I am discussing that /w MBenson now on #asfinfra

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.