Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ian Harrigan <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/03 17:21:16 UTC

Really need help with soap namespace mismatch

Hi All,

Im trying to invoke an axis2 web service deployed inside tomcat, heres the basic definition of it:

    <wsdl:binding name="EchoServiceSOAP11Binding" type="ns0:EchoServicePortType">
        <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" style="document"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="echo">
            <soap:operation soapAction="urn:echo" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input>

                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>

    </wsdl:binding>
        <wsdl:port name="EchoServiceSOAP11port_http" binding="ns0:EchoServiceSOAP11Binding">
            <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/EchoService"/>
     <smix:endpoint role="provider" defaultMep="in-out"/>
        </wsdl:port>

I would have though that this would mean that service mix would have to use SOAP1.1 to invoke it (because of the 'soap' namespace), however, when i try to invoke it service mix shows the soap request as having a namespace of http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope which is SOAP 1.2, i then get the error from tomcat/axis2 saying there is a mismatch, ie, im trying to send a soap1.2 request to a soap1.1 port/binding.

Can anyone help me with this??? I reall dont see what else i can try.

Thanks,
Ian

Re: Really need help with soap namespace mismatch

Posted by Ian Harrigan <ia...@hotmail.com>.
Mark,

tcpmon shows nothing at all, however the thing is that i have always been
able to successfully call the ech service (deployed in axis2) from soapui
and from a chunk of java - that all works as it should. Also, if i revert
back to my old service mix project where i use just the wsdl then tcpmon
does show data but then i get the old problem of it sending a soap1.2
request to a saop1.1 service, but it does send something. But as soon as i
use an xbean i just get the same old exception:

java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the
remote host
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:25)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:233)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:206)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:207)
        at org.mortbay.io.nio.ChannelEndPoint.fill(ChannelEndPoint.java:131)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:283)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:205)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:377)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
        at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)

Ive literally tried everthing i can and i always get either the problem with
the soap1.2 or the exception above. The frustrating this is that i know the
service works with other clients (soapUI and java).

Im not sure if you have a service mix and axis2 environment setup but if you
do would there be anyway i can zip up my test project and you could give it
a quick test just to see? I know your undoubtedly extremely busy but i just
dont know what else to suggest.

Thanks for you time up to this point regrardless,
Ian

--
Mark Ford
MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Re: Really need help with soap namespace mismatch

--
Mark Ford
MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Re: Really need help with soap namespace mismatch

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet