Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "Edelson, Justin" <Ju...@mtvstaff.com> on 2009/10/07 16:28:01 UTC

RE: Hudson build is still unstable: sling-trunk-1.5 > Apache Sling Launchpad Testing #366

Is it possible to use the Port Allocator plugin
(http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Port+Allocator+Plugin)? It's a
bit of PITA in that your code (primarily test cases in my experience)
needs to do an environment variable lookup, I've found it to be
worthwhile to avoid port contention problems. I'm surprised this hasn't
been a problem before.

Justin