Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by prabhu k <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 10:39:49 UTC

Load from Hive table to HDFS using sqoop

Hi Users list,

Please help me on the below .

1. how to load from Hive table to HDFS using sqoop

2. How to load from mysql database to HDFS using sqoop

3. How to load from HDFS to Hive table using sqoop.

Thanks,
Prabhu.

Re: Load from Hive table to HDFS using sqoop

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@apache.org>.
Hi Prabhu, you may find the Sqoop wiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Home helpful.

Regards, Kathleen

Posted by prabhu k <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kathleen,