Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ganesh <ga...@j4fry.org> on 2009/05/06 09:03:13 UTC

MyFaces2.0 compile error in javax.faces.component._SelectItemsIterator

Hi Simon,

It's the Netbeans IDE's maven plugin that doesn't recognize the
generated classes path and thus shows compile errors. I've switched to
Eclipse (needed to add the maven plugin and enable dependency management
and nested modules) and things work fine :-)

Best Regards,
Ganesh

Re: MyFaces2.0 compile error in javax.faces.component._SelectItemsIterator

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
That's good to know. Maybe we should wikify that fact for MyFaces in
general?

~ Simon

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.