Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com> on 2015/06/09 11:50:56 UTC

Missing bits of configurations in Stratos Wiki

Hi Mari/Shavi

In [1],[2] etc, once the configurations of cloud-controller.xml,
mqtt.properties are done, if a separate Puppet master/activemq is used, I
think we need to update cartridge-config.properties as well
as jndi.properties files. So better to include them in the documentation
too.

If we can add a small description of what these configurations means and
how they are being used, it will be helpful for the users to understand the
configurations better.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Install+Stratos+with+OpenStack+in+a+Testing+Environment
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Install+Stratos+with+EC2+in+a+Testing+Environment

*Lasindu Charith*
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94714427192
Web: blog.lasindu.com

Re: Missing bits of configurations in Stratos Wiki

Posted by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com>.
Hi Lasindu,

Updated [1], [2] and [3] - points 7,8 and 9 based on the feedback and
offline discussion. Would you be able to verify the content please. Thank
you for your support!

Included the points on updating the jndi.properties file,
cartridge_config.properties file and JMSOutputAdaptor file.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Install+Stratos+with+EC2+in+a+Testing+Environment
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Install+Stratos+with+Kubernetes+in+a+Testing+Environment