Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2001/09/27 17:30:23 UTC

src/sql directory

I'm writing up the changelog, and I noticed that we don't need to the
src/sql directory...the james-message-(mysql|sqlserver).sql files hold SQL
that are now contained in conf/sqlResources.xml, and the code now
automatically builds these tables anyway.  There's also a testDirectory.ldif
file that I'm not sure why it's in there.

Anybody object if I remove this stuff?

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/

Re: src/sql directory

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
Serge Knystautas wrote:

> I'm writing up the changelog, and I noticed that we don't need to the
> src/sql directory...the james-message-(mysql|sqlserver).sql files hold SQL
> that are now contained in conf/sqlResources.xml, and the code now
> automatically builds these tables anyway.  There's also a testDirectory.ldif
> file that I'm not sure why it's in there.

A test item for the UsersLDAPRepository. Which may or may not work since
the changes to the users stuff. You can bin it.

> Anybody object if I remove this stuff?

+1

Charles