Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2019/07/19 16:08:01 UTC

[Draft] [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.7.5 Released

Hi Igniters,
Please review following announce email for 2.7.5. I would like to send an
email during the weekend.
{{{
The Apache Ignite Community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Ignite 2.7.5.

Apache Ignite [1] is a memory-centric distributed database, caching,
and processing platform for transactional, analytical, and streaming
workloads delivering in-memory speeds at petabyte scale.

This release  introduces Java 11 support  and fixes some critical issues
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.7.5/release_notes.html

Download the latest Ignite version from here:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi
Please let us know [2] if you encounter any problems.

Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov on behalf of Apache Ignite community

[1] https://ignite.apache.org
[2] https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#ask
}}}

Re: [Draft] [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.7.5 Released

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.