Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by j-...@chronopost.fr on 2002/10/29 10:16:06 UTC

XSL-FO

Hello !

In a servlet, I would like to generate a PDF starting from a file XSL
and a XML in memory which is generated dynamically (not in file).  Who
could indicate to me how to carry it out?  I thank you in advance!

Jianxin KONG   ( j-kong@chronopost.fr )
CHRONOPOST INTERNATIONAL
Dir. systèmes d'information

Re: XSL-FO

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Tuesday 29 October 2002 10:16, j-kong@chronopost.fr wrote:
> In a servlet, I would like to generate a PDF starting from a file XSL
> and a XML in memory which is generated dynamically (not in file).

You might want to have a look at Cocoon (xml.apache.org/cocoon) which uses
"pipelines" to do such transforms with little programming.

The HTML/PDF publishing how-to at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/howto-html-pdf-publishing.html will give
you an overview of how this is done.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.

Re: XSL-FO

Posted by "T.A. Hubbard" <te...@yahoo.com>.
My first response.  Here's one site I found recently.
http://www.renderx.com/barcodes.html
Hope it helps.
*******
 xavier gibouin <xa...@axonie.com> wrote:Hi I search a fop-svg module which generates barre-code Does anybody knows one ??? thanks  Xavier Gibouin