Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jonathan Carnal <JC...@KCSouthern.com> on 2020/06/30 13:29:24 UTC

issue with response data in JMeter

I'm trying to pull the below value out of the response data but it doesn't show to be coming back when I execute the script.

Steps taken:
              -Record script using SAP GUI
                             -I'm able to see sap-wd-secure-id in the view results tree
              -Modify and create RegEx extrators for the values
              -Execute script
                             -Script fails because it's not seeing the data in the response data

There is a XSRF value token that I am able to pull but after that value I can't pull anything else.  This isn't specific to this one value it seems to be JMeter due to the fact that I tried this in another site with a different value and it has the same problem.

Error:
[cid:image002.jpg@01D64EB8.8E9A3C70]

[cid:image008.jpg@01D64EB8.8E9A3C70]

[cid:image009.jpg@01D64EB8.8E9A3C70]

Thanks,

Jonathan Carnal, CTAL-TAE
Quality Assurance Analyst Sr.  |  Information Technology
The Kansas City Southern Railway Company
427 West 12th Street  |  Kansas City,  MO 64105
Office:  816.983.1402
Email:  jcarnal@kcsouthern.com<ma...@kcsouthern.com>

Re: issue with response data in JMeter

Posted by Mariusz W <ma...@gmail.com>.
Jonathan,
You should try to resolve this issue by using browser and  analyze
request-response sequence in browser (minimum two times in dev tools) and
trying to discover what has changed in this two experiments.
When I write script I sometimes don't make recording using JMeter proxy but
use browser and manually create samplers from dev tools (it helps me
discover patterns/architecture in tested application).
You get http error 403, I think that now all is parametrizes as it should
be from server point of view.

Mariusz

________________________________

[cid:image001.jpg@01D64ECA.03AD7CF0]